I have been working on a personal breastfeeding/chestfeeding photo project which depicts the range of experiences that come with breastfeeding/chestfeeding. As this is an ongoing project, I am always looking for parents to participate in this project.
Join the Movement: Be a Part of the Groundbreaking Reality of Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding Photo Project
I am looking for parents in the Rochester, NY/Western New York Area who would be interested allowing me to document their journey. This would be a long-term project and would involve at least a one-day commitment (with the possibility of more) and open lines of communication throughout the year. The goal of this project would be to depict the wide range of breastfeeding/chestfeeding experiences, help inspire other parents, normalize breastfeeding/chestfeeding, and most of all, let parents know they are not alone in their struggles.
Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding is hard and it’s not always glamorous, but it’s also pretty damn beautiful. That is what I want to focus on.
I am looking for breastfeeding/chestfeeding parents of a wide range of ethnicities and family structures who fit one of the following categories:
- A breastmilk donor
- An exclusively pumping
- A tandem nursing
- An adoptive parent who has induced or will induce lactation
- A parent who is about to undergo surgery or with cancer that is still breastfeeding/chestfeeding or planning on breastfeeding/chestfeeding in the hospital
- A mom that is nursing a child through an illness (not the common cold or flu)
- A parent nursing their hospitalized infant or child (NICU or PICU)
- An extended breastfeeding parent (child over 4)
- Two-parent family sharing breastfeeding
- any other scenarios I may not have thought of
How to Apply:
If you would like to participate in this ongoing project, please fill out the questionnaire by filling out the form below. I can’t wait to chat with you!
All applications will be reviewed and families will be contacted if selected. Those selected will receive 2 high-res images as a thank you. If you have any questions regarding this model call or feel I am lacking anything from the current model call list, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
*Must be willing to sign a model release as these images will be used for my portfolio, a possible photo book, and advertising purposes.