Santa Experience Photo Sessions
This is the photo session your children will be talking about forever. For one hour, Santa will can be part of some of your favorite holiday activities: Gingerbread house decorating, cutting down the Christmas tree, reading stories, decorating the Christmas tree or cookies, etc. and I’ll be there to photograph the entire experience. The sessions are documentary in nature, but will include 15 minutes of posed photos at the end of your visit if desired.
What kinds of activities would work well for these mini sessions? Any holiday activity your family would like Santa to participate in would work great! My daughter still talks about how Santa read her stories and decorated cookies with her. Santa comes to where you are, so if you want us to come over and decorate the tree or meet you at the tree farm to cut down a tree… we are there! Simply pick a holiday tradition or activity your family loves, watch you children’s eyes light up, and let me document the memories for you!
How much does it cost? The cost for one of these sessions is $350. The full session fee must be paid up front to secure your date and time and is non-refundable. The cost includes the following:
- Brief phone pre-consultation prior to your mini session
- Santa at your location of choice
- Approximately 1-hour documentary photo session
- A downloadable, online slideshow set to music to music to share with family and friends.
- 25 printed holiday cards
- In-person ordering session
- A special gift from Santa for all kids attending the session.
- (3) high-res, digital downloads
- Saturday, November 23rd
- Saturday, December 7th
Ready to for Santa and I to come visit? Schedule your session below.