FRONT YARD MOTHER’S DAY PORTRAITS
This is my gift to you.
This Mother’s Day, I wanted to express my gratitude to the people instrumental in raising the next generation of caring, thoughtful humans. On April 30th and May 1st, I’ll be going door-to-door visiting Rochester, NY families and making photographs of mothers with their children (or their mothers, too) and gifting them the image. Sessions will take place on their front step or in their backyard. There is only one request I have: come as you are. Let your children wear what they want (Frozen shirts and rain boots are 100% acceptable and encouraged), so we can see how they look on a typical day. Allow them to be exactly who they are so you’ll always remember their unique personalities and the incredible life you lived in the place you call home.
- Sessions will take place on April 30th and May 1st (I’m on call for a birth so if need be, reschedule dates will be May 6th and 7th)
- 15-min Session
- (1) digital image for download with the option to purchase more
- Must be willing to sign a model release and have the images shared publicly
- Participants will be entered into a contest where your friends can vote for their favorite participating family for a chance to win a free 1/2 day in the life session (can be used at any point over the next 12 months).
- Must be a part of my Facebook Group, Our Genuine Life
- Must come as you are: the goal is to produce a simple, honest portrait.
WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
While I would love to photograph and get to know each and every one of your families, spots for this special session will be limited. If you would like to participate, please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to the lucky participants ASAP!!!
It's that time of year again: family photo time. You know, the time where we all scramble to get a...
When it comes to writing a cesarean birth plan, people tend not to realize how many options they...
Family photographs are so important. They document special memories that you share with your loved...
When you have a baby on the way, and you are thinking of ways to capture the magical moments of...